One Inch Round, located in SE Portland, produces the highest quality pin-back custom buttons and button packaging for bands, artists, nonprofits, and businesses large and small. Celebrating our 15 year anniversary as an artist owned and operated small business, we work hard to provide great products with excellent customer service.
General Manager For A Small MFG. And Products Company.
One Inch Round is a Portland, Oregon based button and magnet manufacturer. Its customer base includes awesome artists, bands, name brands, events, designers, creative agencies, non-profits, and DIY efforts. Its sister company, Badge Bomb, partners with select artists to make and internationally distribute illustrated, hand designed retail button and magnet products.
After recently moving to our new facility on Foster Road, we are currently looking for a jack/jill of all trades individual to join our close knit hard working team of professionals to guide our ship. You will lead a dedicated group of creative, dynamic individuals to locally manufacture products in sustainable, maximally efficient manner. We are production scientists.
Salary: $36,000 - $40,000 Salary DOE plus quarterly performance bonus structure.
Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Benefits: Safe Harbor 401K, PTO benefit, health insurance option.
- Oversee general day to day operations of 15-20 person company
- Personnel management of production team and customer service staff and monitor daily productivity with help of digital tools and other staff team leaders
- Work closely with 3 other management team members to pursue company goals
- Support sales activities (sampling, quoting)
- Manage purchasing and inventory levels of raw materials and supplies
- Help create, identify areas for improvement, and implement systems for company growth
Must have skills:
- A ferocious appetite for efficiency and results
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Personnel management experience (scheduling, training, recruiting, thoughtful oversight)
- Project/Task Management Software, E-Commerce CMS
- Availability to travel (less than 10% of the time)
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with Quickbooks
- Basic Adobe CC experience / understanding
- HTML, light web design / basic site CMS maintenance experience
- Prior experience in the promotional products manufacturing and / or wholesale industry
Sound good?..... For consideration, e-mail Jobs@oneinchround.com with:
- PDF of your resume with complete work.
- Salary requirements.
- Who are you?
- Why are you interested in this job?
- What can you offer our team?
We are currently looking for Production Assistants to join our part time / on call team. Production Assistants manually produce buttons and magnets from start to finish including pinning, pressing, and packaging.
This job is ideal for task masters who enjoy focused, repetitive work and working with a strong team. You must be a hard worker, flexible, and able to kick ass in production. Shifts start at 8AM and end at 4PM. Days of the week may vary based on production needs.
If you have relevant production line experience then we want to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com and include the following:
A little Information about yourself
Tell us why you’re interested in working for One Inch Round